"FIVE IN A BAG" CHALLENGE
Could you really run a makerspace that is fun, dynamic, engaging, thought-provoking and inexpensive? Take the twice a month "5 In a Bag" challenge using only household and easily obtainable items. Add pics and videos of your creations on the padlet, and particpate in the Twitter chat using #5inabag. Who knows what you will come up with!
- Use any or all of the materials for the week in an amount.
- Use whatever tools or adhesive you need.
- Markers, pencils, pens, crayons, and colored pencils are always allowed.
- You are allowed one bonus material of your choosing, not to exceed $10.
- Share a video, photo, or even a sketch of your creation to the padlet of the week.